A Few Important Questions for Buyers
Just as sellers and their hired representation need to communicate effectively to achieve the best possible Condos results for the seller…So, it is with buyers and their agents.
Before I work wholesale jerseys with a prospective buyer, I need to cover some ground and ask a few important questions. Once I have the answers, as well as cover any questions a buyer may have of me, We’ll be able to tell if:
- someone really is considered a “buyer”… and
- if we’d be a good match to work together.
So many people are wholesale jerseys willing to unwittingly start somewhere in the middle because they don’t ask the right questions and then they end up either wasting everyone’s time or putting folks in harm’s way because they either don’t know any better or don’t possess the skills you should require Wearable of them.
Buying real Γε?ργιο? estate is a process like anything else. It’s a series of logical steps that get you to where you want to be. Done right, it can go off 2016 smoothly and seamlessly. Done wrong, well… let’s just say a real estate transaction is a bit Test more involved than buying an umbrella in New York City in the middle of a thunderstorm. The results could be similar, cheap nfl jerseys if Internet you’re not prepared, though!
Here are a few important questions for buyers:
- Have you taken care of getting pre-qualified or pre-approved for a mortgage?
- If you have been pre-qual’d or pre-approved, what price range makes sense for you?
- What’s your approximate timeline? When are you looking to make a move?
- Do you need to sell any real estate before you’d be wholesale mlb jerseys able to close on another transaction?
- If I show you a property that wholesale nba jerseys works for you and meets your parameters and cheap nfl jerseys helps you reach your goal…Are you prepared to make a prompt, reasonable offer and move forward with a purchase?
Like I said, they’re just a few simple altes questions that allow me to help you, professionally. On your end, it’s just a logical progression of simple tasks that need to get done to help me help you. Without that foundation and without you providing some proof that you’re a qualified buyer, I really can’t help you yet and honestly, a seller won’t pay attention to you or take an offer seriously without you having covered those steps.
Obviously, If you have questions or need any assistance at all in the process, I’m and here to help… Just ask.
A Few Important Questions For Buyers